Friday 19 October 2012

Day 4

I failed the challenge.  I couldn't do it.  Yesterday i ate and ate, but my body still didn't feel full - so thats when i looked up some points online.  turns out i didn't have complex carbs like fibre on my diet and i wasn't getting enough protein to satisfy my hunger feeling.  A friend who graduated from culinary school in George Brown mentioned to me before the challenge - that its impossible because a person needs complex-carbs & protein to feel "full".  i have no idea on how nutrition really works but i do understand the concept that our body is a machine.  the body needs to create 9 types of amino acid and they can only be retain from outside source; we cannot produce them ourselves.  i will have a breakdown to explain everything later on, as i am getting ready for work.

i will do a recap of total protein, calorie and carbs per each day and leading upto day 3.  as well as pictures that i have taken at the start and during to record this challenge.  i will also do summary of risk management and assumptions that were not stated at the start of this challenge.  for those who are unfamiliar with such words - they are terminology used in project management.  since i'm taking class in this field, might as well put it to good use.

anyways, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to have a balanced diet - not even diet but balanced everything.  for my weight, i would need approximately 59g of protein a day to fuel my energy - virtually impossible with that budget.  maybe if i had a nutritionist background then i could have maybe lasted another day?  i looked for bargains and everything i got "on special".  but stay tuned on my recap, there will be more information there

No comments:

Post a Comment