Thursday 18 October 2012

Day 3

Yesterday was challenging, well not really.  I had one meal (brunch) until i was notified on my calendar that i was supposed to fast in preparation for my doctors appointment.  The rest of the day i drank dilluted ice-tea (brisk iced tea filled midway then topped off with water) to help ration my supply and ate crackers that i got from a soup stand.  No - i didn't buy soup from the grocery store and took only 2 packages.

So far my supply is still plentiful, lots of potatoes left, half-way done the sizzler, 2 romaine hearts, plenty of olives, plenty of red onions, still have 1 tomatoe left, 2 cans of campbell soup, 2 cans of sardines.

Salt & pepper i got from grocery store, also got some ketchup, mayonaise, and some butter from ikea.

today, after my doctor's check-up i'll prepare the campbell soup, serve it with (wait for it..) mashed potatoes.  i think i've been watching too much "how i met your mother" episodes.  i'll chop up the next romaine heart and make my salad again and tonite, i'm thinking of slicing potatoes and make a scallop layer potatoes with mushroom soup.  i'll let you know how it turns out

No comments:

Post a Comment