Tuesday 16 October 2012

Day 1

since i'm commiting to 3 meals a day, i woke up early so i can prepare my meal and snack.

first thing im going to miss is my coffee in the morning.  i have a cupboard full of tassimo just staring at me and i cannot have one during this challenge.  i do get free coffee at work, it's a slight advantage from the challenge since i'm not supposed to take any "charity" type help.  but the coffee is part of my employment service, let's just say that i am lucky to have such.

bringing up a pot of water to a boil for my potatoes.  also going to fry up some sizzlers using the olive oil i purchased yesterday.  and make me a small Greek salad (minus the feta cheese).  For breakfast i'll eat 2 sizzlers, cut in julienne slices and serve with some vegetables (i bought a bag of frozen mixed vegetables for $1.99).  lunch will be boiled potatoes, covered with olive oil, salt&pepper and diced sizzler acting as "bacon".  salt&pepper i plan to grab a few packets from mcdonalds just right across the street from where i live.  if they don't have any, i'll try the neighbouring restaurants is my contigency plan.  For the vegetables, normally i would melt some butter over it, but this week it's olive oil.

this reminds me, i need to text a friend about the website for calorie counting, cholesterol, etc.., and i can merge that with this blog.  and time to turn the sizzlers over.

for dinner, i'll think it over and try to be creative


No comments:

Post a Comment